Early Learning Adds Up: Using Research to Drive Policy
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Location: Cowles Auditorium Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs
Studies have found that well-focused investments in early childhood development yield high public as well as private returns, yet millions of children in this country do not have access to quality early learning opportunities. Join us for a discussion on how the latest economic research is driving early learning policy here in Minnesota and across the country. Event is free and open to the public but registration is required.
- Dr. Libby Doggett, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy and Early Learning, U.S. Department of Education
- Dr. Art Rolnick, Senior Fellow and Co-Director of the Human Capital Research Collaborative, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
- Moderated by Dr. Aaron Sojourner, Assistant Professor, Carlson School of Management
- Name: Emily Jacobs
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 612-624-0840
- Sponsored by: Heller-Hurwicz Economics Institute, Human Capital Research Collaborative, Humphrey School of Public Affairs, Institute of Child Development, Carlson School Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies, College of Liberal Arts
Directions and parking information can be found here.
More information: http://hhei.umn.edu
To request disability accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.