Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Room TBA based on RSVP's
Join us for an energetic & informative GLBT Ally 101 Training - open to anyone who wants to learn more about GLBT identities & ways to best serve students at the U.
Outcomes for this training include:
• Increase cultural competency & create inclusive environments for GLBT students at the U
• Explore how the intersectionality of identities (race, gender, class) impacts GLBT identities
• Provide guidelines & tips for creating solid conversations with our GLBT students
• Recognize levels of privilege & unintentional messages we may send to our GLBT students
• Hear stories & create a connection through personal perspectives
• RSVP required by Wed, Sept 19th to Frankie Jader at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Room locations will be based on RSVP size
• All trainings are free & RSVP’s will receive an email conﬁrmation
More information: http://diversity.umn.edu/glbta
Disability Options: To request disability accommodations, please contact [name, department, e-mail address, phone number].